- Washington Mutual Says “Thank you” to 400+ employees
- First American Title invites clients to a Mexican Fiesta
- T. Rowe Price entertained 350 of its best clients
- FCCJ's Annual BBQ for 800
The greatest compliment we can be paid is to have a client return to discuss another event.
Corporate events serve a dual purpose because they not only need to accomplish business, but they also need to be enticing enough to energize and activate your crowd.
We work along with many meeting and event planners, and planning corporate banquets and seminars is a regular part of their jobs. However, more than half our corporate clients have no background in and no time for event planning. No matter where you fit in this spectrum, we realize that the execution of the event is a reflection of your job performance and we want to make sure you shine.
Because of the diversity of our clients, their needs, desires and budgets, The Chef’s Garden deals with each event on an individual basis. We enjoy creating personalized menus that fit your event parameters; however, sample menus are available for your perusal.
- Planning Services
- Download sample breakfast or lunch menus (pdf)
- Contact us for more information or to book your event
Chef's Garden can plan your:
- Training seminars
- Employee recognition
- Client appreciation
- Networking functions
- Retirement parties